Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Something to think about...

Quite frequently in our lives we are called upon to actually use our brain to do certain things.

When is say "do things" I actually mean to think about stuff. Most of the time we oblige quite readily and attempt to fire up our neural connections and set to the task of solving whatever problem is in front of us. All in all this system seems to work quite impressively unless you actually want to accomplish something within a certain amount of time and you want the idea to actually work.

All this meandering is leading to the reason for this blog. I want to explore a little bit about how we think and interact with each other and how our ideas can be honed into functioning productive pieces of society. I will probably write about whatever strikes me at the moment so be prepared for some mindless drivel. But I also will try and always use this as a forum for new ideas and how to think.

Please let me know what you think and how you think.

Thanks and think about it...

Jose